- Use on dry feet. DO NOT soak in foot bath prior to using Instant Foot Peeling.
- Spray generously, 8-10 times per foot on the heel, sides of foot and toes. Make sure the areas are totally covered with peeling. Do the treatment on one foot at a time.
- Leave the product on for 60 seconds without touching.
- Massage the first dry skin off using fingers.Then, use the rough side of the foot file to remove excess dead skin (remove the blue protection film first) and finish off with the fine side of the file.
- Rinse feet with water and feel the feet soft and healthy.
- Feel and enjoy the LOVASKIN difference.
INSTANT FOOT PEELING_ENGLISH TUTORIAL from LOVASKIN on Vimeo.